On-Site Optimization This process makes your website appeal to both search engines and users.
to enhance your website's reputation.
On-site SEO is the foundation on which the off-site SEO process builds upon. Without it, off-site optimisation efforts can go largely to waste. We will review and improve both the public face of your website and the behind the scenes coding and technical set-up that only search engines see.
Internet Marketing Links
A search engine evaluates a website differently to a human visitor. A search engine can’t evaluate how nicely your website is designed, how well your content is written or how much value your products/services provide. It has to judge a website from a technical point of view.
On-site Optimisation is the foundation on which the off-site optimisation process builds upon. Without it, off-site optimisation efforts can go largely to waste. The process is wide ranging, and will vary slightly from website to website, but these are some of the main factors that form the on-site optimisation process:
- Add keywords to urls, title tags, meta descriptions, header tags and alt tags.
- Ensure each page has a unique and descriptive title and description.
- Assign existing, or create new, pages for each keyword.
- Assess existing and potential keyword targets.
- Improve the readability and formatting of written content.
- Remove, merge or add to pages that have little useful content on them.
- Improve content to match/better content on competitor websites.
- Add in-content links where appropriate.
Speed & Navigation
- Check the site loads properly in different web browsers and screen resolutions.
- Link to important pages from the homepage and/or main navigation area.
- Ensure call to actions are located in prominent positions.
- Assess and improve page loading times.
- Create a user-friendly 404 error page.
- Set-up Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Create and submit an XML sitemap.
- Add social media link preview images.
- Add structured data mark-up code.
- Add social media sharing buttons.
- Analyse inbound link profile.
- Check for and fix broken links.
- Remove unnecessary outbound links.
Some of these factors only ever need to be dealt with once, whereas others need to be regularly reviewed to see what further improvements can be made. Unless a professional SEO consultant has worked on your website, it’s highly unlikely that your website will be at all optimised for search engines, as on-site optimisation is something that web design companies rarely pay any attention to.
Need help with SEO?Call the Help Desk at (1-876) 633-0685 Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm.
You can also send us a message 24 / 7 using the contact form on this page.
Get On-site SEO Now!
Need help with SEO? Tell us about your website. This is simply a way for us to understand a bit about your needs prior to speaking with us. If filling out this forms gives you trouble, give us a call at (1-876) 633-0685
Our Satisfied Clients
SEO Help & Advice
No SEO means no visitors from search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
SEO for small business websites doesn't need to be complicated or expensive.
They determine which websites are the most relevant by using a complex algorithm.
If you tick off everything on this list, your website is guaranteed to rank higher.
Knowing the terms used will help you to get a better idea of the components involved.
Your homepage should be an overview of who you are and what you’re offering.
A high quality website provides relevant, useful content and a good user experience.
You may be penalised for one of two reasons: being manipulative and poor user experience.